Tabitha Medical Center recommends that our patients visit the clinic yearly for an annual physical exam.
During your annual exam, your primary care physician will check and discuss your child’s health, growth and development. It is also a time for us to:
- Update family medical history
- Review your child’s medical history & immunization status
- Provide age-appropriate safety information & health education
- Perform screening of your child’s growth, emotional & social development
- Check blood pressure, vision & hearing
- Laboratory screening, along with other tests depending on your child’s individual risk factors for a given health problem.
- For older children these visits are a chance for us to check on educational successes and goals, and to perform necessary sports physicals required for participation.